December 19, 2011

Unbelievable Girl!

After having surgery on Thursday, my sweet girl went to school today!  She came over at 6A and was complaining her arm was hurting...I gave her some Motrin and she went back to sleep in our bed.  Daddy tried to wake her to get ready, "Clare do you want to go to school?  no...Do you want mommy to take you in late?...yes"  When I took her into her classroom...Ava her good friend..."Clare you are back!!!  We missed you!"  Her best friend Tori  said, "Ms Elizabeth, I will stay by Clare all day so I can help her out!"  I got a call around 12 from the nurse..."Clare is complaining about a headache"  So I dropped by to give her another dose of Motrin.  We were able to change her soft cast and put on a splint.  I was really scared to see what was going to be under it...It looks great!!!  Here are a few pics of all of her signatures..





No comments: